CubuSynth ADSR for Electric Druid EnvGen8 chip, available in various options from PCB-only to full parts kit
- 10hp module size
- Thru-Hole single PCB design
- 16 pin power (uses 5V Rail / no onboard regulator)
- GATE and TRIGGER input for retriggering
- Switch that allows selection of normal ADSR, Gated looping, or full LFO-style Looping mode
- Switch that selects between exponential or linear envelope shapes
- TIME CV for creative envelope modulation
- LEVEL CV for additional Volume / Velocity input
The Cubusynth ADSR PCB features the TIME CV which shortens the overall time of the whole envelope. The TIME CV makes an excellent modulation input for either envelope modulation or LFO frequency modulation.
It also includes a switch for the Punch feature which holds the maximum level for a few milliseconds before starting the Decay stage. This is very useful for adding extra thump to short percussive envelopes.
Full documentation is available at https://github.com/CubuSynth/ADSR-documentary but to save you the trouble, here’s the stuff you’re likely to need: